About Toni Stockton, M.D., F.A.A.D.
My first experience with dermatology was as a teenager with allergy prone skin. I developed a severe reaction to an over the counter acne medication. My dermatologist was very caring and understanding of a young inquisitive teenager. He not only treated the reaction, but was able to control the acne and my eczema. He was a very positive role model for me. This was, no doubt, one of the major reasons I chose to become a dermatologist.
Over years of practice, I have realized, dermatology has been an ideal choice for me. My practice has allowed me to develop long term relationships with my patients and their families. I enjoy the spectrum of care from monitoring moles, treating skin cancer, eczema, and psoriasis to using dermal fillers, lasers, and now radio frequency to rejuvenate our aging skin. Dermatology provides an exciting and challenging profession. I enjoy educating patients and other medical professionals about topics in the changing field of dermatology. I will continue to strive to provide quality individualized care for my patients.
Toni C. Stockton, M.D.
- Howard University College of Medicine, Washington D.C. BS/MD Degree 1983
- Internal Medicine Residency, Howard University Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Dermatology Residency, Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center, Los Angeles, California
- Board Certified in Dermatology in 1987
- Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology
- Institute of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dermatology, Los Angeles, California
- Cigna Healthcare of California – Dermatologist
- Assistant Professor, King/Drew Medical Center, Department of Dermatology
- Private Practice Dermatology, Chandler, Arizona
- Founder & Medical Director of Stockton Dermatology in 2000
- Lecturer, Educator, Instructor – Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current Instructor, Botox and Dermal Fillers – IAPAM
- Laser, Light Therapy, Radiofrequency Skin Tightening
- Cosmetic Dermatology, Ethnic Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery, Non-Surgical Skin Rejuvenation