Wouldn’t it feel great to get rid of those extra pounds? Unfortunately, even after exercising and dieting for months (or years), very often, that last bit of fat will just refuse to go. truSculpt iD may be just what you need to finally achieve the look you want! Here are 7 things you should know about this amazing, fat fighting technology!
- truSculpt iD is noninvasive – no surgery is needed – and uses radiofrequency (RF) technology. The aesthetician simply guides the handheld device across your skin to target fat tissue. The RF energy reaches down deep into the layers of skin and fat, and the heat from the device destroys the fat cells. These cells are harmlessly and naturally flushed out of the body over the next few weeks.
- Most patients report it is pain free – no anesthesia is needed. Many have compared it to getting a hot stone massage.
- It is safe and has been approved by the FDA. The treatment area may feel warm and sensitive for up to an hour after the procedure, but these are typically the only side effects.
- There is no downtime. You’ll be able to get back to your normal activities right away.
- It is quick. The procedure itself only takes around 15 minutes to complete.
- It is effective at removing body fat — it has been shown to remove about 24% of the fat cells in the treated area. It also removes cellulite and firms up loose skin. You’ll see results right away, and you’ll keep seeing results for a few months as more fat cells are flushed out of the body.
- It works on almost all parts of the body. It can be used on the neck area, the abdomen, the upper arms, and the thighs.
When you’ve worked hard to have the body you want but stubborn fat remains, truSculpt iD can help! It is quick, painless, noninvasive, and effective – but most of all, you will love how you look after you’ve had it done. For a truSculpt iD consultation, call Stockton Dermatology in Phoenix, AZ. Call (480) 610-6366 today!