Apart from the decision in seeing a dermatologist to treat a certain skin condition or improve your skin’s appearance, your choice of cosmetic surgeon will also greatly influence the outcome of your desired dermatologic procedure. When thinking about finding a dermatologist, consider asking yourself the following questions:
1. What are the dermatologist’s credentials?
2. How often does the dermatologist in question perform the procedure you’re thinking about?
3. What is the recovery period like? How long will it take for you to recuperate?
4. What results can you expect given your current age, health status and lifestyle?
5. What are the risks associated with the procedure you’re thinking of having? How can the dermatologist help you avoid those risks?
In the end, finding a good dermatologic surgeon involves two things — a doctor’s clinical proficiency and his/her ability to build rapport to clients.
Finding a Qualified Dermatologic Surgeon in Phoenix
Here at our Phoenix dermatology practice, our resident dermatologic surgeon Dr. Toni Stockton is an expert in a wide variety of skin conditions — from monitoring moles, treating skin cancer, eczema, and psoriasis to using dermal fillers, lasers, and radiofrequency to rejuvenate our aging skin.
Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stockton! Call us at 480-610-6366 or fill out this contact form. We look forward to your visit!