Although your trusted makeup artist could make you appear glowing on your wedding day, you need to actually prepare weeks (or even months!) ahead before your big day to make your skin appear radiant and luminescent! Apart from eating right and finding the time to regularly exercise, our Wedding Special package here at our Phoenix dermatology practice has helped a lot of women naturally glow on their big day.
We reveal the 5 secrets to looking your absolute best inside and out the moment you walk down the aisle!
1. If you haven’t built a consistent skin care regimen, it’s about time that you start having one!
Cleanse, tone, moisturize, and protect your skin with sunscreen. You can also choose to exfoliate every now and then.
2. Limit or eliminate highly processed foods in your diet and choose to eat more plant-based food sources. Specifically, increase your intake of foods rich in carotenoids such carrots, tomatoes, watermelons, mangoes, bell peppers, squash, and sweet potatoes.
3. There’s no better way to flush out the toxins in your body than exercise. You do not have to be a gym rat to reap the glowing benefits of physical activity, try light running, biking, hiking, or swimming for a total body workout.
4. Drink more water. If you find water bland, consider adding a slice of lemon to a glass of water. You can also try drinking coconut water if it’s readily available in your area. Don’t forget to choose the sugar-free options
5. Take advantage of our Wedding Special package! We’ll help you look your best with various cosmetic procedures — ranging from photo rejuvenation procedures to chemical peels. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stockton! Call us at 480-610-6366 or fill out this contact form. We look forward to helping you look as naturally beautiful and refreshed on the most special day of your life!